Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 is not the future!!!!

I spent the last night of two thousand twelve singing What a Wonderful World in my best Louis Armstrong voice at a Karaoke bar. Okay maybe not my best Louis Armstrong voice but it was pretty good. We've been busy on our break but there are big plans for Gravlax this year. The plans will be revealed at the end of this post.

 This is a little sketch for another creature that I'm making:



Oh and our big plans are to make more creatures, dolls and other stuff!!! I like to say plans and not resolutions because resolutions are so resolute and that's just too much PRESSURE!!! What if I don't go to the gym every day?! Am I supposed to feel bad? I don't even have a gym membership!! I guess my resolution could be that I just go and sit in the parking lot in my car. I could do that!

I like the way 2013 looks. Happy New Year everyone!

Cammi


No comments:

Post a Comment