Monday, November 12, 2012

Some Things


How did this guy get so weird? I added shoes and ears to him and then he felt complete but gosh darnit, he's a strange beast.


This is where I'm at with the sasquatches that I'm making. Now I have to sew 32 arms and legs and finish painting 32 hands and feet. These guys are a lot of work!


This is the start of the next comedian doll that I'm going to be making, but that might be happening after the big foots and also after another set of matroshkas that I started painting. I carved this head shape in blue foam with razors and sandpapers.

Oh and Max made a really great-looking new guy that will be photographed shortly. All we need is a place for it to graze?

I feel like I'm always writing a lot but never really saying anything. Writing about creating visuals is funny. I wonder what it would have been like if famous artists from the past had blogs. "Worked on the Sistine Chapel again today. My back hurts but at least I finished painting God."

I don't know,
Cammi






No comments:

Post a Comment