Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sometimes You Need to Double Down

Even though I'm a poker player and not a blackjack player, the term doubling down seemed appropriate. Max began creating a character that would sit in a robotic chair. He wanted him to be lazy and fat. He ended up being too fat to fit in the chair so Max decided to sell him separately and make a tinier guy for the chair. Here's the new guy and his amazing chair:



And another guy that Max made with a face that I sculpted:



I'm a bit overwhelmed with a commissioned project that I'm working on but still finding time to satisfy my recent painting urges. Here is a painting I finished last week of the comic, Lenny Bruce:


At the moment I'm also working on one of the most ridiculous things I've ever created; a doll of the comedian Steven Wright. I'm a big comedy nerd. Pictures of progress on that soon!!

From,
Cammi

No comments:

Post a Comment